We offer many shop services like backcountry ski and splitboard mounts, cross country ski mounts, and Phantom Waxless Glide Treatment. With a high turnaround time, we can help you get geared up and onto the skintrack as fast as possible. We can mount top brands such as Dynafit, Salomon, G3, Black Diamond and more.
- With purchase of skis and bindings – FREE! – Purchase from TMS and save!
- Nordic Binding – $20 – We can mount a variety of nordic bindings
- AT Binding – $50 – We can mount a variety of AT and Tele bindings
- Telemark/NTN Binding – $60
- Remount – add $10 to price of mount
- Splitboard Setup – $50 – Setup splitboard bindings and trim skins
- Skin Trim – $20
- Air Canister Refill (BCA, Mammut, Ortovox) – $15 (Please allow 1 hour for refills – it may take longer during busier periods)
- ABS Canister Exchange – $60 (must have cylinder and handle at time of exchange)
- ABS Canister Purchase – $175 (includes cylinder and handle)
- Skin Trim – $20
- Phantom Application – $50 – You bring the product, we apply it. 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Phantom Treatment + Application – $150 – Purchase the product and have it applied all in one package. 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Phantom Treatment + Application + Base Grind and Edge Tune – $250 – The full monty! Please allow 4 days to get this done
- Pro Form Boot Fit – $40 – Looking to try on a pair of boots before purchasing on Pro Form? Our techs will ensure you get the correct boot in the correct size! Note: this is only a fitting, we do not offer Pro Form purchasing of products.
- Boot Punches – $20 – Per individual punch location, includes follow up work on those particular punches.
- Liner Fitting – $60 – Service includes heat molding and/or foam padding to ensure a proper fitting liner. This is FREE if the customer buys the boots from us. Max $100 charge for punching and liner molds at same time.
- Custom Insoles – $180
- Multiple Insole Discount – $150 – Need two sets of insoles for different sets of footwear? Get both made during the same appointment and save!
Tahoe Mountain Sports is dedicated to providing the highest quality backcountry bootfitting experience for our customers. A standard bootfit includes measuring our customer’s feet, determining the correct boot, and ensuring proper boot fit. Included in your purchase of a pair of new boots from Tahoe Mountain Sports is the first thermomold of your liners and any necessary modifications. At this time, we do not do any punches or grinds on boot shells. We guarantee your boots to fit, and if you are not completely satisfied with your boot purchase, we are able to return boots for store credit within 1 year of the date of purchase. Sale boots are excluded. *Covid Note* – During times of Covid and to maintain adequate social distancing, we are only able to execute 1 bootfitting at a time. We kindly request that you book an appointment with us to ensure our availability to provide you with expert customer service.