Share your best outdoor action photos on Instagram with the hashtag #SendMeSeaToSummit and be sure to tag @SeaToSummitGear AND @TahoeMountainSports. Contest runs August 14 – September 14, 2015. Two winners will be selected to each win a new Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat and Air Stream Dry Sack Pump!
Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat ($170.00 MSRP)The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology – a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. Sea to Summit uses Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
– Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
– Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
– 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
– Sea to Summit’s TPU lamination process – one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry – is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
– Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
Click HERE to learn more about proper use and care of your sleeping mat
Air Stream Dry Sack Pump ($35.00 MSRP)The Air Stream is Sea to Summit’s big-volume sleeping mattress pump, it’s based on their 20L Ultra-Sil Nano Dry Sack, with added valve plug and foot loop. The 20 liter Air Stream can be inflated with a single breath. Two to three cycles from the Air Stream are enough to fill Sea to Summit sleeping mats, so you’re ready to go quickly, with minimal breath condensation in your mat or dizziness from blowing the mat up. The Air Stream can be used as a 20L dry sack or ultralight pack liner.
– Inflates most sleeping mats in only two or three compressions
– Oval base design
– Fully seam sealed with sealable valve plug
– Made from lightweight 15D UltraSil
Click HERE to shop our great selection of Sea to Summit – Outdoor Gear!
Sea To Summit Premium Silk Travel Sleeping Bag Liner
Sea to Summit Nylon Tarp-Poncho
Sea to Summit X Bowl
About Sea to Summit:
In 1984 a small group of climbers from the world’s flattest continent pulled off an audacious ascent of Mount Everest – they put a new route up the north face in lightweight style with no oxygen or sherpa support. Six years later, one of the summiteers, Tim Macartney-Snape decided to return to Everest after he realized neither he nor any other person who had climbed the mountain had truly climbed the entire 8,848 meters, as that would have meant starting from sea level. That is, no one had yet climbed it from “sea to summit”.
In the spring of 1990 Tim had a swim in the tepid waters of India’s Bay of Bengal then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills. Four months later, after climbing alone from Base Camp and without the assistance of oxygen, he set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim’s solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the “Sea to Summit” expedition.
Back in Australia, Tim joined forces with climbing friend, sewing enthusiast and design guru Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit after Tim’s expedition and the business prospered.
Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
Sea to Summit | TMS #SendMeSeaToSummit Instagram Contest Rules
– One entry per user. Must be 18 years or older. Winner pays shipping outside continental U.S.
– Giveaway period runs today through September 14, 2015. Two winners will be selected on September 15 and contacted via Instagram.
– No purchase is necessary.
– Any and all purchases from Tahoe Mountain Sports (or any of its respective channels) will not improve one’s chances of winning.
– Winner(s) of the will not hold Tahoe Mountain Sports responsible for any/all warranty issues that arise with the giveaway. Sea to Summit assumes all responsibility for any/all warranty issues with the products in the #SendMeSeaToSummit Instagram Contest.
– Tahoe Mountain Sports shall be primary contest sponsor and is the principal place of business (11200 Donner Pass Rd. E5, Truckee, CA 96161).
– Tahoe Mountain Sports will contact the winner via Instagram. Entrants must provide a valid email.
– Free Shipping available in the Continental US only. Any shipments outside of the US are the responsibility of the winner.
– This contest is only open to people in the United States and Canada.