- This event has passed.
6th Annual Wild and Scenic Film Festival
April 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-7$36
6th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival hosted by Mountain Area Preservation
The 6th Annual Wild & Scenic Virtual Film Festival will feature 12 family-friendly, environmental films that will be accessible for one week after the live virtual event streams on Friday, April 23rd, at 6:30 pm. The virtual festival will include films and an online auction to support MAP’s priority conservation campaigns. All tickets can be purchased online at www.mountainareapreservation.org/wsff
The virtual lobby opens at 6:30 pm. The film starts at 7pm and is 90 minutes long.
After purchasing your ticket online, it can be picked up at TMS.
The Tahoe Mountain Pass has some awesome swag and goodies from some of our sponsors. This is ticket includes:
- General Admission to the virtual festival
- Klean Kanteen Wild & Scenic Steel Pint
- Alibi Drink Ticket – good for (1) 10 oz Daily Drinker or Kombucha at the Truckee location. Drink ticket expires May 15th, 2021.
- Live A Tahoe Day & MAP Protect our Mountains Sticker
- Tahoe Mountain Sports Coupon
Films will be available can be replayed until Friday, April 30th at 11:59 pm.
A Truckee local who loves splitboarding, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, running, mountain biking, you name it. Her dog, Chip the Rip, is her ultimate adventure buddy and fellow frother. Inspired by the outdoors, graphic designer, and marketing guru.