Yes, We’re Open! Shop in-store at Tahoe Mountain Sports
Last updated: July 1, 2020
Yes, we are open once again! We missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back to Tahoe Mountain Sports, not with open arms but maybe an air five!
We have taken a multitude of precautions to make sure you have a safe and comfortable shopping experience. For details, keep reading under “Store Safety Measures.” All of us at Tahoe Mountain Sports hope to provide a comfortable shopping experience tailored to your comfort level. If you would rather not shop in-store, we offer online shopping, curbside pickup services, and free delivery to Truckee and North Lake Tahoe. And as always, don’t hesitate to contact us with product questions or inquiries via phone or email, and chat with one of our knowledgeable staff members.
Details of our new in-store operations are below:
Our current operating hours are 10 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week.
Store Safety Measures
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We have implemented the following safety measures to create a safe, sanitary shopping experience that adheres to all current CDC public health recommendations:
- Masks are required for customers and staff in-store and currently mandated by the state of California. We are providing disposable masks for customers that do not have a mask on hand. We also sell washable face coverings and masks. If you do not wish to wear a mask, please utilize our curbside delivery services.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and other customers and staff at all times. We have removed several racks and displays to allow more space inside the store for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to Tahoe Mountain Sports and encouraged upon entry to the store.
- Customer bathrooms are closed to the public.
- Any clothing or footwear that has been tried on is steamed and disinfected with UV wand.
- All surfaces like counters, credit card machines, door handles, etc. are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- We will limit the total number of people in the store at a single time to discourage large gatherings of people.
Don’t feel comfortable shopping in-store? Try one of these services instead.
Free Delivery or Free Shipping
All of our products are available to purchase on our website and we can deliver or ship directly to your home, no matter where you are located.
*Free delivery in the Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area only
*Free shipping with orders over $100
Personal Shopping: Facetime, Email, & Phone Service
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and this period of time is no exception. We are offering our backcountry expertise through facetime, email, or over the phone. Take advantage of this personalized shopping experience and let us help you find the right gear to get outside. You can also email us for suggested places to recreate, tips for staying safe outdoors during Coronavirus, etc.
If you don’t feel comfortable shopping inside at Tahoe Mountain Sports, you can shop online and pick up your order curbside. Simply place your order online, over the phone, or via email then give us a call when you arrive. One of our staff members will deliver your purchase to your car, you never have to leave the driver’s seat.
Buy a Gift Card
Purchase one today and save it for a rainy day or gift one to a friend! This is a great way to help support our small business. We hope that with your generous support, we can continue to serve our community and support our valued staff.
Thank you for the outpouring of support while our storefront was closed. Know that every gift card and store purchase you made allowed us to keep our staff employed and the store afloat. Community is at the heart of Tahoe Mountain Mountain Sports. Thank you for your support in the past and your support going forward.