- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 -6:30pm to 8:00pm
Join us and hear about the history of the trail, increase in popularity and effects, how to plan for your trip including meal planning, packing, and drops. Can't do the entire trail in one go because of time? They'll have some great 4-5 day segments. Backpack fittings and sizing.
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 -6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 27, 2017 -8:00am to 2:00pm
Get the best deals of the season at this parking lot tent sale!
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 -9:15am to 10:15am
The Firecracker Mile is a one-mile, gravity fed, fun event for all ages & abilities right before the Annual Truckee Fourth of July Parade. The course is all downhill and follows the route of the parade ending where the parade ends.
- Saturday, July 29, 2017 -9:00am to 1:00pm
Challenge yourself with this uphill run while being treated to spectacular views of Lake Tahoe’s sparkling blue waters and Squaw Valley’s abundant fields of wild flowers this year.
- Monday, July 31, 2017 -6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 -7:00am to 5:00pm
On Saturday August 5, 2017, the Auburn Ski Club will host the Sierra Crest Ultra Run which is an exciting point-to-point trail run featuring 3 distances, 50k, 30k and 15k, that takes advantage of some of Truckee and Donner Summit’s best single track trails.