- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 -6:00pm to 8:00pm
Learn about life on the trail, how to prepare and the best way to get permits. Get tips and tricks to help you plan and execute a successful backpacking trip.
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 -6:00pm to 8:00pm
Please join us on May 18, 2017, for a Camp Cooking Demonstration, Backcountry Food Tasting and Camp Stove Comparison. This event is hosted by Patagonia Clothing, Patagonia Provisions, Jetboil and Osprey Packs and features backcountry chef Michelle Shea from Adventure Dining Guide.
- Saturday, May 27, 2017 -8:00am to 2:00pm
Get the best deals of the season at this parking lot tent sale!
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 -9:15am to 10:15am
The Firecracker Mile is a one-mile, gravity fed, fun event for all ages & abilities right before the Annual Truckee Fourth of July Parade. The course is all downhill and follows the route of the parade ending where the parade ends.
- Saturday, July 29, 2017 -9:00am to 1:00pm
Challenge yourself with this uphill run while being treated to spectacular views of Lake Tahoe’s sparkling blue waters and Squaw Valley’s abundant fields of wild flowers this year.
- Monday, July 31, 2017 -6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 -7:00am to 5:00pm
On Saturday August 5, 2017, the Auburn Ski Club will host the Sierra Crest Ultra Run which is an exciting point-to-point trail run featuring 3 distances, 50k, 30k and 15k, that takes advantage of some of Truckee and Donner Summit’s best single track trails.